Monday, May 23, 2011

Project 365 Week 21

Sunday, May 15th

After Breakfast fun on the floor photo shoot! :)


Monday, May 16th

No Picture


Tuesday, May 17th

Hmm... which book should I choose??

Wednesday, May 18th

No Picture... Fun time at church that night! :) I helped Mrs. Mary Anduaga out in Liliana's class that night... fun!


Thursday, May 19th

No picture... busy day... Donnie and I went to a wedding that night... he officiated...


Friday, May 20th

Liliana is the BEST Big Sister! She is always coming up with fun ways to entertain her siblings... Noah doesn't always buy into her ideas but Elia Loves every bit of it! Here is Elia in her toy basket from the office... Liliana was pulling her around the house in it... All grins from Elia! :)

Fun with the neighbor kids on their trampoline! We LOVE our neighborhood! So many great, sweet young families, mostly Christian. :)

Brushing those two bottom teeth... working on the top two... the one on the top left is about to break through.

Saturday, May 21st

Playing with sister's necklace!

Tractor fun!







Can't believe I am putting this picture in here, but it was a super sweet moment on the blanket with the 3 kiddos... Noah put Liliana's shades on my face and was feeding me pretzels... see the reflection of him in the lense right lense and see the pretzel on the bottom left of the photo...

I mowed the lawn for the first time in my life that day! I have always been super allergic to grass until now... I have no probs with it! So fun! Well after a long time outside, Donnie had Noah spray down his bike, which ended up in 2 soaked kids and a sprayed down Daddy! So great to hear the kids laughing and having fun!

Love these legs!!!!!

Noah and Elia snuggling on the couch! So sweet! :)


1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

Wow you mowed the yard. Cool. I'm so happy your healed from alergies. I love the pictures. I bet that was fun jumping on the trampoline. Looking forward to the next episode. Love, Me