Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day


We had a wonderful, super-sweet, peaceful, cozy, lazy, fun, low-key family day at home today for Mother's Day. :) Donnie made breakfast, we had lunch out in the backyard on a blanket, DiGiorno pizza for dinner and lots of cozy family time in between and we watched the Mavericks destroy the Lakers in a history making game.

Here I am with our 3 kiddos! wow! I am so blessed and SO honored to be their Mommy! Throughout the day, as I do many days, I pondered on the great gift of Motherhood. Donnie said that I love being a mom "too much"... He said it when I was joyfully feeding Elia her dinner because it is fascinating to him that someone can thoroughly love every part of being a mommy so much! I do! Changing diapers, spit-up, all of it, is truly and honor!Handsome Daddy! :)



She had her shades on for at least 2 hours and not once tried to take them off... her hat too!


Donnie took Noah to wash his car and Liliana, Elia and I went for a neighborhood stroll. Elia was so chilled out for the entire walk. She loved it! The sun was shining bright and the temp was perfect! It ended up being the sweetest nature walk! Liliana was busy the entire time observing and commentating on her every observance and collected different items along the way. When we got home, she and I glued it all onto a paper and she wrote "Mother's Day 2011" on it. So sweet!

After dinner we played a few games of Thomas the Train Uno... Look at Elia under the table! :) She had been traveling everywhere... will post on that separately. :) Donnie and Noah brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers... no picture of them yet, will post soon. In summary, a WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL day!!! :) Blessed, blessed, blessed.......

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

JEN I LOVE YOUR HAIR. DON'T GET IT CUT NO SHORTER. I'D LIKE TO HAVE A REAL PICTURE OF YOU AND KIDS LIKE THIS ONE. LOVE YOU