Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Elia's First Time at Church

We brought Elia to church for the first time tonight and had the BEST time introducing her to everyone! It was so fun to watch everyone's face light up with such joy and hear them say how beautiful she is! AWE! The concensus is that she looks like me and I totally agree... I think she looks most like me of the three kids... plus Courtney looks like me too. :o)
During the service Elia got the hiccups, which she often has since the womb, and it sounded so loud in that huge auditorium...haha! Too sweet! She is a noisy girl... a noisy eater and always making the cutest noisy grunting and stretching and sleeping noises. I LOVE it!!! :o)
A couple of people said to me "so, she is about 2 months old now?..." and I would say "no, she is 3 weeks old". They would note how very alert she is for her age and I had already made note of that in my own mind as she already gets a little distracted while she eats... too cute!
She is a great sleeper and just the sweetest little lady with a very mature disposition. Donnie and I teased during the first few days in the hospital that she is a professional baby... haha... that she is just good at eating and sleeping... doesn't make a big fuss about things, just has it all together... Too sweet!!!

No comments: