Friday, September 3, 2010

Our Babies

Usually, Donnie and I put both kids to bed together but this time Liliana went to bed about an hour earlier than Noah because he took a good 2 hour nap....So I put L to bed and Donnie just brought Noah to bed and as I just watched my baby boy walk up the stairs to go to bed, tears flooded my eyes... why does life have to go by so fast!?

Earlier, when I put Liliana to bed I layed down and talked with her for a few minutes and we got to talking about heaven and Jesus and God and how much they love her and she was trying to make them laugh... so sweet! She was smiling as big as she could for them to see her and laugh at her. I told her that they were looking at her saying "She is the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world and we LOVE her SO MUCH!" Hehehe... Then I thought to ask her who wakes up in the morning first, her or Noah and she thought and finally said "me" and I said "what do you do when you wake up? Do you wake Noah up?" and she said "yes, I look over at him and gently say 'Noah, it's morning time, time to wake up'". I then told her it is probably best for her to not wake him up and just let him sleep as long as he needs to. She said "why?" and I said "well, does it bother you when Noah wakes you up in the mornings?" and she said "no, nothing Noah does bothers me because I love him so much." AWE!!!!!!!! She really does love him SO much and vice versa... I see it in the many little things they do... in how patient Liliana is with him and in how he loves to snuggle with her on the couch. They are so sweet and loving towards each other!

No comments: