Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our Little Artist

There is nothing she can't draw...she will ask me to show her how to draw a new animal and I will draw one out for her ONE time and BOOM...she will do it even better than mine...better because her lines seem more free than mine...she is not afraid to let the pen go where it needs to go...and she gives her creatures such amazing personalities. She can draw a mouse, alligator, dogs, cats, birds (my favorite), people, etc, etc...
A horse (I did not draw this one out for her...she just did it):
A cow (I LOVE his head and see the utters):
A cat:
I drew the pig on the left and she drew the one on the right:

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Impressive...both of you!

Stephanie said...

That is amazing! She is quite the little artist!

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

I love the new drawings. SO CUTE