Monday, August 31, 2009

Daddy is the Coolest!


We are a gugglin' family! LOL! I think this is right after breakfast one day. I am noticing that a lot of the photos I take are of the kids watching tv... our little morning routine... makes it look like we watch a lot of tv, but we don't! Once the day gets going, it is hardly on... although the smoldering heat over the past few weeks got us in more of a routine with the tv... plus Noah's recent 5-day fever bug and now, Liliana's 3 day fever bug... ugh!
Pop-pops! UGH! Noah named them pop-pops and Daddy got this little guy hooked on them! Last week when he had a 5-day fever/diarrhea bug, we got kind of desperate for the little guy to get some calories in his system, so we gave him a pop-pop every now and then... my rule is 1... but I went out for a girls night after Noah was all better and Donnie gave me the report on how the night went "great!" and that he had given Noah like 5 pop-pops as they snuggled on the couch! NO!!! The very next morning before Noah's eyes were fully opened he put one hand on each side of my face, like he always does in his charming little way, and said "pop-pop". Ahhh!!! Yes, Donnie got in trouble! ha!
Bed-time Bible story routine! Daddy reads the preschool devotional and then reads one or two Bible stories, then we dim the lights and pray and sing "Jesus Loves Me"...


No comments: