Saturday, August 15, 2009

Boston

Donnie and I had the wonderful responsibility of being in charge of one of the coach buses full of church folks headed to Boston for the day together. I brought Liliana to her friend Alley's house and Donnie brought Noah to the Snyder's. Here is Liliana, very excited to see Alley this morning. :o)
We enjoyed a most delicious meal of abundant proportions at Maggiano's in Little Italy.


We also went to Quicny Market, very cool!

My most favorite thing about Boston is it's rich history... I love it!!! I learn so much when I go there and always leave wanting to learn more.
Feniul Hall (spelling - would look it up, but computer is acting up). I could have sat in here for hours. Speechless. Wow!!!
And, of course a Boston Harbor cruise. I got a little sunburn, ouch.
We bought a t-shirt for all four of us.
Till next time...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like fun! My Mom RAVED about the trip.