Monday, November 11, 2013

Elia's Sweet Little Somethings

Here are some super cute and unique things Elia is saying these days:

If she doesn't like something (food, a toy, a show) she says:  "I can't like it."

If she doesn't know the name of something or the answer to something she says "I can't know it."

She says "actually" a lot.  ie, Me: "Do you need to go potty" E: "nope, actually, yes"

"I love you TOO much."  I think she may have picked this one up from Noah, but he doesn't say it nearly as often.

She really likes dinosaurs and LOVES pirates.  She has been calling me "Captain Mody" and she will be "Captain Hook".  She is asking for a big pirate ship for Christmas.  :)

She usually does not pronounce the letter "s" at the beginning of words, making them into all new words:  Snow is no, sticker is gicker, stuck is guck (hey, Liliana used to say this one, awe!).

She is so so FUN!!!  We LOVE you chicky!!!  :)

No comments: