Monday, July 1, 2013

Project 365 Week 26

Monday, June 24th
Backyard Fun!!!  :)  Daddy's day off! 



Mommy's toes.  Yellow is really "in" right now.  :)


That tongue! :)
Tuesday, June 25th
Donnie pulls into the driveway home from work at about 8:30 and says "come on outside kids, I have something to show you"... Fireflies!  So sweet of him!!!  :)
Wednesday, June 26th
I have had really bad bronchitis this week and last, so we have been mostly housebound lately... Today, Noah made banana bread, doing 90% of the work!  It was delicious!!!  He LOVES to cook and bake.
We played outside for a little bit today and Noah found a heart leaf for me.  I cannot figure out what tree or bush in the yard these are from but he always finds them in the yard and brings them to me with such love! Precious!
Piggy-back fun!
Noah was the most well-behaved little guy in the whole world today!  Just wow!  Daddy brought him to work with him for the entire afternoon into the evening and went to church too.  He was so thrilled to spend the day with Daddy that he shaved two times!  This little guy melts my heart!
Yep, them're carrots, them two orange things there on the left are carrots bit and placed by Miss Elia.
My heart leaf and a flower from Liliana.  
Yesterday, Noah and I had fun painting trees.
Friday, June 28th
2 huge stuffed dogs, one real one, a kid and a bunch of superheros.
 Today is the second full day of summer break for Liliana and my heart is so touched by who this girl is.  She started out her summer by reading her book of 4 stories of Gigi, God's Little Princess and IS God's little Princess, she had me do her hair in two braids today and paint her nails and she put on jewelry, all to be in princess style.  SO happy to have her home from school for the summer!!!  She is so precious!!

No comments: