Friday, April 12, 2013

Too SWEET

Last night as Elia and I read a crazy doggy book we noticed one was wearing a diaper and to help her relate to the book I said "Are you wearing a diaper?" To which she pointed to her diaper and said "yes. Bum. In-nere."

Today Noah chose to play the Princess in Mario Kart cuz he loves her and Sao that she is Mario and Luigi's mom. AWE!! Little boys love their Mommy's!!! Earlier he told me that his favorite dream to have is one where he is giving me lots of things to keep because he loves me more than anything, more than the whole universe, more than I can ever imagine.

LOVE these treasures!!!

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

Tonight I caught up on reading and looking at this wonderful blog of the life of my baby and her babies and handsome husband. All I can say is It is totally awesome, funny, loving and joyful. I think of a comment each time I see something new. At a loss for words . I love all of you so much Love grandma and moma too