Monday, January 21, 2013

Project 365 Week 3

Sunday, 1/13
"Eyes"...poke!  :)  Look at Elia's long wavy hair.
 Monday, 1/14
Chef Daddy at it again.  I think this was my favorite dish so far! Italian sausage and bow ties in a tomato cream sauce.  YUM!!!
 Tuesday, 1/15
 Wednesday, 1/16
Chores.  Look at those muscles scrubbing that chair! 

Later that day - Snow-cream. OOOh.

 The kids had a snow day, so we did all we could to stay busy indoors.   Elia took a turn being a Power Ranger.
    1/17 - no pic
Friday, 1/18
Watching Timmy so Kim can work in the boys classroom.  Bouncing...
 Saturday, 1/19
We had a CORE breakfast at church and I wanted to go to this one so we had Tori babysit.  They had the best time.  She made homeade brownies, did dishes, straightened Elia's hair and curled Liliana's.  I was stunned, I had never thought to straighten E's hair!  wow!

 

No comments: