Monday, October 29, 2012

Project 365 Week 43

Sunday, October 21st
Burke Dairy Farm in Ellington
Pumpkin Patch with Aunt Patsy
Hay Ride...
A million pumpkins, so it seemed!  I had never seen so many! 
Noah told Aunt Patsy and I that he picked up these rocks so no one would throw them and hurt the pumpkins... :) SWEET dude!!!
I like these!
 Noah, look at that face!!!  and he has a rock in his lap...Elia is taking a bite of a rock...AWKward!!!  :)
 Ice cream on a chilly evening...fun!

 Monday, October 22nd
The trophy Liliana got to take home for the weekend from her race on Saturday.  She brought it back to school today to be placed in the trophy case.
We picked her up early so we could go to Harkness Park with Aunt Patsy. Here is a glimpse in the fun we had...more to come in seperate post!
10/23 - no pic
10/24
Glasses... being silly...
 Here's one way to have a "cozy, warm" shower...uhm???  :)
10/25 - no pic...Patsy went home...we are so thankful for her annual visits!!!
 
10/26
I hadn't been on a bike in over 10 years...since our honeymoon when we rode bikes on Cozumel to the golf course behind our resort to hit some balls.
I was so scared on this bike at first...but once I got the hang of it, I had a blast!  We bike down the trials for 1 1/2 hours.  I didn't even get too sore!  We borrowed these bikes but want to buy some so we can ride as a family.

No comments: