Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sweet Superheros!

The other morning Noah said Elia wanted to wear his Batman shirt, so he took it off himself, since he wore it to bed the night before and I put it on her... So sweet! Noah acts as Elia's interpreter and it is SO cute because he says things what she wants and what she is saying and thinking. Today when Liliana handed her a stuffed animal to comfort her from crying, Noah said "I think she want a real stuffed animal that talks and moved by itself."
Noah also still...for as long as he has been able to speak words has talked about his "mom's" house...today as we headed home from our family outing he said "when am I gonna get to go to my mom's house?" totally cracks me UP!!!! :) hahaha! I have no idea where he gets this from but he has the biggest imagination!!
He also talks about his school that he goes to, very matter of fact! ;)

1 comment:

SEASONS OF LIFE said...

These are the best pictures ever. I would love to have them in 4/6's then enlarge the ones I want. There are so many good ones its hard to pick the best out. I do love the one of Noah sitting on the couch playing the guitar. He looks like a natural. I love you all! Mom ( Grandmarie)